Last week I shared this recipe at another blog and it was such a BIG hit! I thought it would only be fair for me to share it with all of you too. It only calls for a handful of ingredients and the results are quite delicious! In fact, I’m off to bake some right now!
- 1 2/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 c. white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix softened butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat on medium speed until combined. Then, add egg.
- Reduce speed and mix in dry ingredients until combined. Stir in white chocolate chips and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until slightly brown. Allow cookies to cool on rack.