Disclaimer: This recipe has been sponsored by World Market as a member of their Trendsetter Tribe. However, all opinions are my own.
With most of our Kansas days reaching a sweltering 100+ degrees, cold beverages are a must. At the beginning of the summer, I was on a Starbucks Passion Fruit lemonade kick and since then, I’ve moved on to grapefruit juice. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and sour and the color is just gorgeous. Not to mention the actual fruit is yummy to eat too when you top it with sugar.
This Grapefruit Lemonade Spritzer is the perfect combination of tangy and sweet. The Lorina sparkling lemonade compliments the citrus of the grapefruit perfectly. Add some rimming sugar and an umbrella straw and this gorgeous pink-hued drink is ready to be enjoyed in the hot weather.
- 1 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 oz sweet and sour mix
- 6 oz [Lorina sparkling lemonade}http://www.worldmarket.com/product/lorina+prestige+sparkling+soda.do]
- a splash of grenadine syrup
- Stirrings Lemon Drop rimming sugar
- grapefruit and lemon for garnish
- Rim a hurricane glass with lemon drop sugar and fill with ice. In a cocktail shaker, combine grapefruit juice, sweet & sour mix, Lorina lemonade, and a splash of grenadine.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge, lemon wedge, and umbrella straw. Sip up and enjoy!
Do you love spritzers too?
Or would you add a shot of alcohol?
World Market is one of my favorite places to buy food and drink because of their amazing variety. They have my favorite Coffee Crisp bars which are a Canadian classic and their italian sodas are divine. Not to mention, the Lorina sparkling lemonades seen in today’s post are available at World Market in three different flavors. They also have a section on their website for recipes to give you a little inspiration and to get the creative juices flowing.