Last year I blogged about my 5 Tips To Use Google Analytics More Efficiently. It was a huge hit among bloggers and is one of my most-popular posts to date. I am constantly receiving questions on Twitter or via email about how to use Google Analytics.
In an effort to help bloggers and shop owners understand Google Analytics, I am starting a series called, Google Analytics 101 Webinars. There are two options available: Group webinar or 1-on-1 webinar.
- 60-minute webinar with a maximum of 8 attendees. First 45 minutes are spent teaching and the last 10-15 minutes are reserved for asking questions.
- Two levels are available: Beginner or Advanced.
- Webinars take place on Wednesday nights, Tuesday afternoons, and Thursday afternoons. (Schedule can be found here.)
- One hour prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with the PowerPoint notes so that you can follow along during my presentation.
- If you coordinate a group of 8 members to participate in a Group Webinar and all attendees show up, everyone will receive $5 off the current rate.
If you would like to reserve your spot in a Group Webinar, please email me with the subject line “Google Analytics Group Webinar.” Please make sure you look at the calendar and include your preferred date & time in your email. You’ll also need to choose the Beginner or Advanced level.
- This is a webinar tailored to your needs. Simply choose what you’d like to work on and we will walk through it together.
- We will work together to find a day and time that fits both of our schedules.
- Topics and tasks may include but are not limited to: