Disclaimer: This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.
Do any of you hate doing dishes as much as I do? Like seriously, now that I’m in my own apartment and making my own meals I feel like they just keep piling up! We do have a dishwasher, but then there are so many things that are hand-wash only. For example, all our knives, tupperware containers, and coffee tumblers.
There was a time last week when I looked at the sink full of dishes and thought to myself, “I wouldn’t have to do dishes as much if we owned more of them.” This was a ridiculous thought since we own 3 of the Corelle 16 piece sets, but it did cross my mind. Our Corelle sets are solid white and although they look stunning, sometimes they can be a little boring. Lately I’ve been dreaming up some different ways to bring a little bit of color to our dining room table.
Thanks to all of the amazing choices at World Market, I’ve come up with my dream table setting. This would be so perfect for a small family dinner or a night in with your girlfriends!
- A trip for two to to Santa Fe, New Mexico (this is a 5 day Trip for 2 to Santa Fe which includes airfare and hotel)
- Hands on Southwestern Cooking class with Master Chef
- Personally signed glossy cookbook
- Multi-course dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
- Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
- A $1,000 World Market gift card