Did you know that Saturday is National Caramel Day? Neither did I until a few weeks ago, but I was all over that as soon as I found out. When given a choice between chocolate or caramel, I will almost always pick caramel. The choice between white chocolate and caramel though…well, let’s not go there.
In honor of National Caramel Day, I am rounding-up my favorite caramel recipes. Some of these are my tried & true recipes and others are ones that I’m looking forward to trying in the upcoming months.
1. Salted Caramel Ice Cream via The Novice Chef
2. Single Serve Salted Caramel Lava Cake via Something Swanky
3. Salted Caramel Snickerdoodles via Eat It KC
4. Sea-Salted Chocolate Caramel Tart via Sprinkle Bakes
5. Salted Caramel Shortbread via Erica’s Sweet Tooth
6. Caramelitas via Averie Cooks
7. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Shooters via In Katrina’s Kitchen
8. Caramel Waffle Cone Milkshake via Six Sisters’ Stuff
9. Spiced Caramel Pears via Coconut and Berries
10. Dulce de Leche Brownies via Two Peas and Their Pod
11. Vanilla Bean Salted Caramels via Kitchen Meets Girl
12. Salted Chocolate Caramel Clusters via Small Things Blog
13. Double Chocolate Turtle Bars via DelightfulEMade
14. Caramel German Chocolate Cake via Songbirds & Buttons
15. Twix Cheesecake Pie via The Kitchen Is My Playground
16. Caramel Apple Pie via Thrifty Jinxy
17. Salted Caramel Bundt Cake via Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
18. Fleur de Sel Caramel Brownies via The Newlywed Chefs
19. Caramel Macchiato Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes via Life, Love, and Sugar
20. Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Cups via High Heels and Grills
21. Caramel Apple Cookie Bars via It Bakes Me Happy
22. Easy Salted Caramel Fudge via Something Swanky
23. Salted Caramel Deep Dish Cookie Pie via Back for Seconds
24. Mini Caramel Cheesecake Bites via Design Eat Repeat
25. Salted Caramel Cupcakes via My Baking Addiction
Are you a caramel lover or a chocolate lover?
What is your favorite caramel dessert?