First off, I just want to say that although I use and live by my editorial calendar, it seems that I messed up my schedule for this week. I had today written down as the day to announce the giveaway winners, but the blogiversary giveaways don't end until Saturday -- whoops!
I have been extremely busy this week with the blogiversary giveaways and popping up all over blog land doing some other amazing things too. Check out these links and give them some love!
- I'm celebrating Evanne's one year blogiversary over at Simply Fabulous. Head on over to her sweet blog and you'll find me giving away a free ad space! Wish her happy one year too!
- If you head over to Royal Daughter Designs, you'll find me participating in Amanda's giveaway too. Also, for a free ad space on my blog. (Speaking of ad space...have I mentioned that I now have 220+ followers! Why aren't you sponsoring my blog? See more details here.)
- You can also find me at Blog-Trends doing a guest post about editorial calendars, which are usually extremely useful! Except, when you mess up your dates and it throws a whole week off course! How do all of you keep your blog posts nice and organized?
- As I mentioned up above...Framed Frosting now has 220+ followers! With all the new followers, I thought it would be a great idea to have a little Q&A so you can get to know me better. Please feel free to head on over to my Formspring page and ask a question!
- Wanna learn more about me? I was featured on Delectably Chic this week and answered a few questions about my fashion style and my blogging journey. Be sure to check it out!
Basically, each blogger will be paired up with a secret blogger to exchange packages with! You can find out more information here and fill out the form to be included. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have!